Whether you have a new camera or just want to get to know the old one better, Malinda will share tips and tricks to improve your images, from composition and zoom to easy tips for better exposure.
Point and shoot or SLR owners will learn how to get better photos by changing just 2 or 3 things – easy to remember, easy to do every time!
Digital Photography 101 Class
Perfect for beginners & new camera owners. This class is geared toward easy tips for novice & Auto Mode Digital Camera user, whether your camera is Point & Shoot or any type of interchangeable lens slr. Join us for some fun and learn about your camera!Evendale Cultural Arts Center
10500 Reading Road – convenient to I-75
Cincinnati OH 45241
On Reading Road at Glendale Milford in the old Evendale School
Dates: Spring: May 2-16, Thursday nights 7-9pm Cost: $99
- Get to know your Camera: Point & Shoot or DSLR
- PERFECT for new camera owners & beginners as well as Auto mode shooters!
- Easy tips to make better pictures without a ton of super techy stuff.
- Tips for great family, travel, and sports photos from any camera – big or small
- Flash tips – when to flash & when not to flash – that is the question! Malinda has the answers!
- Scene Modes & how to use them
- Zoom to get better shots and why!
- Composition tips
- Overcoming focus & lighting problems
- Handouts with fabulous tips to inspire!
- Fun & affordable!
- Open to ages 12 up. 12-16 accompanied by adult (who does not need to register)
- Please let Malinda know if you would have difficulty ascending stairs to 2nd floor classroom or have other limitations we can help with.
- This class is available “on call” in a mini version – perfect for MOMS or seniors groups’ next meeting!
- Too basic? Check out our most popular class, DSLR2: Beyond Auto Mode.
Register now for Digital Photo 101, $99 for 3 classes
Learn how to Fix Focus, Exposure, Blur and More with our Digital Photography Class for beginners.
- Does your camera decide to focus on something else other than the subject?
- Does it shoot images are too dark or too light?
- Do your images look blurry?
- Are you tired of missing the best shots?
Let’s FIX IT with a few easy tips! You’ll be able to change a few buttons and really make a huge impact on your photos! We look forward to seeing you in class soon!
Would you prefer a 1-1 lesson? Check out Malinda’s Private Lessons - tailored to you!