Photoshop & Photoshop Elements Workshops
Thank you so much for inspiring me to become a better photographer. Your classes, generosity and expertise of photography is truly amazing. I have found your classes to be very informative, fun & Inspiring. You are a great role model and wonderful teacher, and i feel so honored to have met such a wonderful person. Tami
Learn Easy Photo Editing Tips & Techniques to take your photos to the next level!
Photoshop Elements Workshop: Get Started!Saturday June 8, 9:30-1pm, $59 Instructor: Malinda Hartong, Hartong Digital Media llc Limited to 12 participants. Please bring laptop (mac or windows) with software loaded & opened at least 1 time.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- Save your images without destroying them over time
- organize your photos to find them fast months or years alter.
- adjust color & contrast to make your photos really POP!
- convert color to beautiful black & white in 2 super easy steps!
- cool portrait retouching tips & tricks
- Learn easy & quick shortcuts to make photo editing fun & fast!
- Mac & Windows users both welcome! Photoshop Elements versions 9-11. Version 8 does not have all the bells & whistles – We recommend upgrading if you’re using 8 or prior.
- 30 day FREE TRIAL of current version usually available from Adobe
- Register today – class size is limited! You’ll be amazing how much information we’ll be sharing and what a difference it will make in your images!
There are many aspects of Elements. The actual selection was guided somewhat by questions. In this format the class covered what participants wanted to know. This interaction with small class size optimized learning. Outstanding Class! Favorite part: Personal interaction with the class. The subjects introduced in class give a sound basis for further learning between classes. Thomas
TRIAL USERS: Please download Elements & make sure it’s fully working at least 1 day before class. It’s a huge download – be sure to allow a few days to make sure it’s ok!
Serious about Editing Photos? If you’re considering becoming more proficient at photo editing, Malinda recommends purchasing a Wacom Bamboo Capture pen tablet, which may have a previous version of Photoshop Elements in the bundle.
Next multi-week workshop: Sept/Oct 2013. Remember, private lessons are ALWAYS available for any version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements – my location or yours.