Studio and Location Headshots
While your elevator pitch might be 30 seconds, you get about 5 seconds to make a great impression with your headshot! Rely on a professional photojournalist to help you make that amazing 1st impression!
From one person at our studio near Winton Woods to your whole team on location, Photojournalists Glenn and Malinda Hartong have years of experience making you look your best. Mayors, Congress members, Women of the Year, CEOs, nonprofit boards, artists, entrepreneurs, and more. We’ve photographed for Ohio Firefighters, Marketplace.org, magazines, newspapers, and loads of LinkedIn profiles.
For Photo Shoots on Location please visit our Branding information. From one entrepreneur to an entire office, our news photographer experience the perfect background for location work – we bring just what we need and work quickly & efficiently for the minimal interruption.
Professional never Plastic
Don’t worry! Malinda is a photoshop expert! She can edit your image(s) so you look your very best with subtle editing. We never make you look plastic! Really! You’ll look amazing!
- 45-60 minute photo shoot. Various looks.
- 2-3 clothing options
- 2 favorite high resolution jpeg files included with standard retouching.
- Location: studio near Winton Woods – convenient to I275 & Ron Reagan Cross County Highway off Winton Road
- Major credit cards & checks accepted.
- Online gallery available with password to select your favorites.
- Reservations: Our studio $225.00
- 1 Day/Month we have a special studio day with Headshots on special.
- Location shoots offer the most personalized results plus limit downtime for your staff.
- They take a relatively short amount of time for setup & tear down, typically 20-30 minutes depending on location
- studio background options available
- Malinda’s very used to working on site having shot for major daily newspaper – expert at quickly finding the best spot & light for any given setting, and making the most of it!
- Wireless, battery powered, easy, plus AMAZING images offering the best option for truly branded, personality portraits
- from $300
- The Dragonfly Foundation
- Cincinnati Childrens Medical Hospital
- Mesa Industries
- Cincinnati Works
- US Bank
- Cincinnati Mayor Mark Mallory
- Congresswoman Jean Schmidt
- Sam Adams Beer