Learn Lightroom Classic!
April 11 – May 2, 7-9pm
Our Studio near Winton Woods
Fee: $150 including detailed handouts, 4 Classes. Register with PayPal
Class 1: Organizing your Photos
Top 5 Keys to getting started, saving time, and staying organized!
1. Better Importing
3. Finding made easy – easy search techniques
4. Creating Collections – track your recent events/photos
5. Sorting BEST images and deleting the trash
Save HOURS of time at the computer!
Learn how to organize your images, select only the very best ones, delete the others, and just focus on the cream of the crop!
No more needle in a haystack! You’ll learn how easy it is to find your image days, weeks, months, even years later.
Clean up your Hard Drive
Develop a system for keeping your images backed up and organized.
Free Yourself from your Computer!
Learn how to make your best shots available online. Share images with loved ones. Sort and even do some basic editing on the go with Lightroom Mobile and your Photography subscription.
Best of the Best
No longer will analysis paralysis leave you wanting to escape the screen. You’ll be able to narrow down all those photos to the very best captures quickly & easily. You’ll be able to tell which one is sharpest, best expression, best frame, and delete ALL the others FAST & EASY! This lets you focus your editing energy just on your best shots! Step away from your screen with great images and feeling confident & even relaxed! I know – amazing right!!??
Let’s get your life back!
Find and sort your photos FAST
Class 2: Quick & Easy Editing
Easy & Fast Shortcuts!
I’ve been editing since Photoshop 4. I know the key to getting amazing photos is getting the shot in focus and getting exposure right in camera, then finishing your vision with editing. But it can take a while unless you know quick steps that will save you LOADS of time – every time you shoot! Start with these shortcuts to cut your time a TON.
We’ve got great fast tricks for
- accurate color – works every time!
- highlights & shadows with detail with 2 clicks
- straightening and cropping shortcuts
Plus jaw dropping key edits like
- noise reduction
- Sharpening everything BUT your subject’s skin
- and much more!
Class 3: Take Editing to the Next Level
Amazing Adjustments for every Photo – Portraits to Landscapes
- Portraits: quick fixes for great eyes, teeth, skin
- Super Fast fixes for softening wrinkles without making subjects look plastic
- blemish removal that will blow your mind – SO FAST!
- darken edges like a pro with a cool vignette trick that takes 2 seconds
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Landscapes with stunning skies and foreground detail. Yes another quick fix! Classic 2018 has NEW FEATURES that really will BLOW YOUR MIND!
Class 4: More Advanced Editing + Sharing & Output
Now that your photos look so amazing, how do you share them and print them? You’ll be filling your walls with the best images you’ve ever printed.
Who should take this class: Lightroom Classic users: perfect for anyone from beginner to pro, new users as well as experienced users. We’re covering best practices for importing, sorting, organizing – no matter who you are.
What You Need: It’s best to bring a Mac or Windows computer. Handouts are included. Lightroom Classic 2018 is recommended. But you can also use Lightroom 6 – it just won’t have all the tools we’ll be covering. If you’re not sure, message Malinda with any questions.