Fun Summer Photo Fest
Summer is coming! We’ve come up with a new Photo Workshop idea to get your photos in shape for a ton of Summer fun! Get 5-15 of your friends & family together and learn tons of photo tips to make your summer unforgettable.
Photo Fests include:
- 1 hour instruction on any amateur photography topic
- 1.5-2 hours hands-on practice & your questions answered
- Printed Handouts filled with photo tips!
- Location – your choice – home or your favorite spot within 30 miles round trip from Winton Woods.
- At your home, I can bring projector & tabletop screen or just plug iPad into any HD connection like TV – even better if you have Apple TV – connecting wirelessly is so easy.
- Just $50 per guest, minimum of 5, max 15.
Hosts can book the date/time online or contact Malinda for a reservation. Malinda will set up a special registration link just for you to share with your guests. A minimum of 5 registrations is required. For groups larger than 15, please contact Malinda directly. To regsiter, just click the button & choose Summer Fun Photo Workshop from the menu, then date/time, then $50 registration via paypal. Malinda will contact host within 1 business day.
[button color=”#ffffff” background=”#c801ca” size=”large” src=”http://hartong.bookmonline.com” target=”blank”]Get My Party Started[/button]
Malinda is currently working on a FAQ for summer fun photo workshops, but there are only so many weekend appointments available. For more information, contact Malinda asap to reserve your date and make a plan.
Locations are virtually limitless
with iPad I can really teach almost anywhere. Here are some cool ideas for fun summer photography:
- Moms Group
- Pool Party
- Bar-b-que & cookout, picnic
- Birthday Party
- Teen Photo Safari
- Girls Night Out
- Photo Fiesta
Topic ideas for your Summer Photo Workshop:
- Why are my photos too light (or dark)
- Why are my photos orange & how to fix it!
- When & how to use Flash
- Camera modes
- How to get the most out of Auto & Scene modes
- How to shoot kids sports
- How to shoot inside & low light
- How to get the best shots of active kids
- Photo shooting & editing with any mobile phone or iPad
- Photoshop Elements
- Help for any camera owner: smart phone, point & shoot, or SLR, absolute beginner to advanced amateur.
- Your questions answered!
In case of inclement weather, we have an indoor location for up to 8. Not included: Commercial location fees & permissions if required – organizer is responsible for securing any necessary permissions & any Location fees – which are not covered by workshop.